Rabu, 10 April 2013

Ibuybeauti.com tn cosmetics Haul (Suzy Miss A)

I first saw tn cosmetics in the Korean Beauty Show Get in Beauty Self show where Miss A's Suzy did her natural face make up using a few different products, mainly base make up.

I saw the eng subbed video from ibuybeauti's youtube channel, that is where I got to know their store and decided to purchase because as far as I know they are the only store who sells tn cosmetics that Suzy uses and endorses.
Teen's Nature is a brand that is less popular than others like etude house or skin food but since they are advertised to be for younger users and are said to be hypoallergenic also natural I decided to try them out and bought 2 products that I wanted to try the most :

-tn Zero Blemish Balm Cream for Natural Skin
-tn Sebum Control Powder Cream (Suzy used this for her T zone and said that it is used to control oiliness)
A review video on the tn cosmetics products will be coming soon :) So far I kike the texture of the BB cream but I will update on that :)
I had a pleasant experience buying from their store and as promised I got $10 worth of samples because I spent $40 :) and I actually messaged them I want a bb cream and mask as sample and they actually gave me those as samples !!
The shipping came on time and it's actually free but because it was my first time buying from there, I paid for tracking too. The products were bubble wrapped well and came to me safely.








1 komentar:

  1. Hi can i know the step to buy products from there? Plus how to pay?

    BalasHapus